[Latte] Re: Latte use.

Nick Moffitt nick@zork.net
Tue, 13 Mar 2001 10:59:47 -0800

begin  latte@thok.net quotation:
> > Why do you want all the source in a single file?
>
> Brevity, partially, but more for organizational purposes and also to
> break down and install my pages on a North American free web hoster
> (which do not implement the level of SSI, if any, that I require).
>
> All I'm looking for is a system that will allow me to keep my
> development in one file and to generate a standard header for various
> documents.

	I am looking for the same feature, largely because I want to
have a single document turn into chapter files, index frame, TOC page,
etc.  I have not yet found a satisfactory solution.

--
You are not entitled to your opinions.

	01234567 <- The amazing indent-o-meter!
        ^	    Matt McIrvin: the Nikola Tesla of tab damage.